There are four restaurants — one of which, William, is Michelin-starred — and a gorgeous terrace for afternoon tea, a tradition that dates back to the hotel’s earliest days. The hotel even organizes day trips for guests, from scenic hikes to boat excursions.
Like we needed any more excuses to visit…
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.13.19 Suitcase Magazine Founder Serena Guen’s Top Travel Destinations for 2019
- Travel 1.8.19 Tennis Courts Around the World
- Travel 1.4.19 A Portuguese Hotel Packed with History and Glamour
- Travel 11.24.18 To Visit: Saint James Paris
- Travel 11.19.18 Entrepreneur Issue: Hallstein Water’s Phillip Muhr