Party people gather round, Dinner Diaries is your go-to guide to entertaining. Featuring handwritten interviews with accomplished hosts — from Valentino co-founder Giancarlo Giammetti to designer and author Cornelia Guest — Daniel Cappello’s coffee table book gives readers an inside look at some of history’s most memorable dinner parties.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.21.19 The Very Glamorous Life of Veere Grenney
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Dynamic Duo Behind Dumpling Joint Mimi Cheng’s
- Entertaining 3.14.19 The Social Network at the AllBright Club in London
- Entertaining 2.9.19 Something to Sip on, Robinsway Fizz
- Entertaining 1.30.19 Just One Thing: Jugs as Vases